Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
This GPS Tracker was specially made for vehicles. It's a new product based on the GSM/GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz) network and satellite positioning system. It sets multiple functions such as real time positioning,security, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET IT TO WORK?
- There is No subscription fees involved, No contract to sign.
- All you need is an activated pre-paid GSM SIM Card from a provider such as AT&T or T-Mobile. Make sure you get a standard (Mini) SIM Card.
- NOTE THAT TRACFONE, VERIZON, H2O SIM CARDS WILL NOT WORK WITH THESE UNITS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The unit is powered by automotive battery, and should be installed inside a vehicle (preferably a place where it cannot be seen, for example, under the car seat). It runs on the latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a sophisticated GPS microchip embedded into the heart of the tracker which continually reads its own location from low orbiting global satellites and then utilizes the GSM/GPRS infrastructure operated by your network provider to transmit its current location to you.
Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.
Geo-fencing control - When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
Movement and Speed Alert:The tracker can warm you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle with the supplied software on your computer
1. Single Locating /Successive Locating Automatically
2. Get location in real street/address name
3. Switch between “track” & “monitor”
4. Modes Switch between “SMS” and “GPRS”
5. Low battery alarm
6. Power off alarm
8. Movement alarm
9. Overspeed alarm
10. Cut off the Oil and Power System
11. Resume the Oil and Power System
12. Set up arm/ Disarm by SMS or remote control
13. Alarms under Arm State
14. Door alarm
15. Sensor alarm
16. ACC alarm
17. Silent Mode
18. No GSM Network Alarm
19. Check the Vehicle State.
20. Tracker’s Hardware Resetting
21. User manual of web based and PC installation monitor software
- it is based on GSM/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900MHz) wireless telecommunication internet and GPS.
- satellite global position system, track by several ways.
- Provide monitor software and global map.
- Real-time track through the monitor software in your piece.
- Track through your PDA cell phone, Google earth or on a map with our bundled software for real-time location tracking.
- Used widely for vehicle and other moving objects tracking
- Support SMS/GPRS/Internet Network data transmission (GPRS/Internet instructions in CD enclosed）
- Support both GPS / GSM station positioning ways
- Support GPRS on-line and GPRS re-connected automatically if GPRS drops
- Support SMS / GPRS dual-mode switching
- Support for point-to-point, point to group, group-to-group monitoring
- Set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety
- Free PC GPRS monitor software ,install from package CD
- 1 X GPS/GSM/GPRS TRACKER TK103A
- 1 X GPS Antenna (5 meters long)
- 1 X GSM Antenna (3 meters long)
- 1 X Harness
- 1 X Microphone
- 1 X Relay
- 1 X Software CD
- 1 X User Manuals (English)
SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY